BR The Chart of the Day belongs to Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR). I found the outsourcing stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for price appreciation consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/31 the stock gained 15.81%.Broadridge is a leading global provider of technology-based outsourcing solutions to the financial services industry. Their integrated systems and services include investor communication, securities processing, and clearing and outsourcing solutions. Broadridge offers a broad, integrated suite of innovative global solutions across the investment lifecycle and provides awide range of cost-effective and scalable solutions to the financial industry. Their systems help reduce the need for clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure, thereby allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 10.77% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 90.62%
- Technical support level at 86.97
- Recently traded at 90.48 with a 50 day moving average of 82.14
- Market Cap $10.18 billion
- P/E 27.67
- Dividend yield 1.68%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.70% this year and another 4.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 19.20% this year, an additional 9.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.85% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock