The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to MiX Telematics (MIXT). I found the software developer by using Barchart to sort today's New 52 Week High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation over the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/2 the stock gained 25.83%.
MiX Telematics Limited provides fleet and mobile asset management solutions. It offers vehicle tracking services for the consumer and commercial vehicle market worldwide. Mix's products and services provide enterprise fleets, small fleets and consumers with solutions for safety, efficiency and security. The Company's products includes Trailer Tracking, MiX Rovi, Beam-e, Matrix MX3, Matrix MX2, Matrix MX1, FM Tracer (FM3316i), FM Protector/MiX 3000, FM-Web, MiX Insight Analyser, Matrix Internet Tracking, MiX DriveTime, MiX Mobile, MiX Track, FM Wireless Kit, FM Voice Kit and FM Sat Comms. MiX Telematics Limited is based in Midrand, South Africa.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 174.12+ Weighted Alpha
- 164.40% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 2 new highs and up 7.46% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.63%
- Technical support level at 16.80
- Recently traded at 16.71 with a 50 day moving average of 15.29
- Market Cap $380 million
- P/E 39.16
- Dividend yield .96%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.90% this year and another 7.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 50.00% this year, an additional 17.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 1.29% over the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock