The Chart of the Day belongs to WildHorse Resource Development (WRD). I found the oil and gas stock by using Barchart to sort today's New 52 Week High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation over the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 3/29 the stock gained 30.17%.
WildHorse Resource Development Corporation is an oil and natural gas company. It focused on the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil, natural gas and NGL. The company properties primarily consist of Eagle Ford Shale in East Texas and the Over-Pressured Cotton Valley in North Louisiana. WildHorse Resource Development Corporation is based in Houston, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 144.83+ Weighted Alpha
- 133.11% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 46.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.93%
- Technical support level at 24.46
- Recently traded at 24.85 with a 50 day moving average of 18.50
- Market Cap $2.52 billion
- P/E 59.27
- Revenue expected to grow 82.70% this year and another 22.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 267.40% this year, an additional 30.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 43.75% over the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 7 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock