By Jim Van Meerten
The Chart of the Day belongs to Tailored Brands (TLRD). I found the men's apparel stock by using Barchart to sort today's New 52 Week High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts of consistent price appreciation over the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/27 the stock gained 21.57%.
Tailored Brands, Inc. is a specialty retailer of men's suits and provider of tuxedo rental product primarily in the U.S. and Canada. The Company provide suit separates, port coats, slacks, sportswear, outerwear, dress shirts, shoes and accessories. Tailored Brands, Inc., formerly known as The Mens Wearhouse, Inc is based in Houston, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on theBarchart.comweb site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 163.11+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 2157% in the last month
- 127.04% gain in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 72.79%
- Technical support level at 26.94
- Recently traded at 28.63 with a 50 day moving average of 23.92
- Market Cap $1.35 billion
- P/E 13.11
- Dividend yield 2.54%
- Revenue expected to decrease .10% this year but grow again by 1.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.40% this year, an another 11.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.30% for the next 5 years
- The two Wall Street analysts following the stock both gave it a hild recommendation