The Chart of the Day belongs to Cambium Learning Group (ABCD). I found the education stock by using Barchart to sort today's 52 Week New High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/7 the stock gained 35.29%.
Cambium Learning Group is an educational solutions and services company. The company is composed of four business units: Learning A-Z (www.learninga-z.com), Explore Learning (www.explorelearning.com), Kurzweil Education (www.kurzweiledu.com), and Voyager Sopris Learning (www.voyagersopris.com).
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 52.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.43%
- Technical support level at 9.39
- Recently traded at 11.21 with a 50 day moving average of 8.05
- Market Cap $469 million
- P/E 34.07
- Wall Street is not following the stock so I don't have a Revenue and Earnings consensus
- The only analysts following the stock gives it a hold recommendation
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 49 to 7 that the stock will beat the market