RingCentral, Inc. provides solutions for business communications primarily in the United States. The Company's products include RingCentral Office, RingCentral Mobile and RingCentral Fax. It provides solutions such as auto-receptionist, flexible extension structure, multiple voicemail boxes, smart call routing, business answering rules, extension dialing, call transfers and elegant integration with Smartphones. RingCentral, Inc. is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 8.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.79%
- Technical support level at 67.43
- Recently traded at 68.55 with a 50 day moving average of 57.62
- Market Cap $5.36 billion
- Revenue expected t increase 26.40% this year and another 22.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 195.00% this year, an additional 30.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 27.80% fr the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 5 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock