Something is going on with Xencor (XNCR) ???? The Chart of the Day belongs to Xencor (XNCR). I found the biopharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort today's New 52 Week High list first for the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/14 the stock gained 28.80%.
Xencor Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops antibodies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, asthma and allergic diseases, and cancer. Xencor Inc. is based in Monrovia, California.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 32.51% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.33%
- Technical support level at 28.94
- Recently traded at 30.68 with a 50 day moving average of 23.33
- Market Cap $1.39 billion
- Revenue and Earnings all over the map
- In spite of this the price is moving up???
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 39 to 1 that the stock will beat the market