The Chart of the Day belongs to Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO). I found the biotechnology stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 11/17 the stock gained 42.22%.
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company. It focuses on research and development of genomic therapies as well as develops medicines for patient with genetic diseases. The Company's product pipeline includes SB-525, SB-FIX, SB-318, SB-913, SB-728-T and SB-728-HSPC. Sangamo Therapeutics Inc., formerly known as Sangamo BioSciences Inc., is based in Richmond, United States.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 236.08+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 23.08% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.43%
- Technical support level at 73.43
- Recently traded at 20.75 with a 50 day moving average of 16.51
- Market Cap $1.69 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 29.40% this year and another 49.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 29.40% this year but decrease slightly by 1.40% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock