AXGN The Chart of the Day belongs to AxoGen (AXGN). I found the regenerative medicine stock by using Barchart to sort today's 52 Week New High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/20 the stock gained 7.61%.AxoGen Corp. is a regenerative medicine company engaged in the development and commercialization of technologies for peripheral nerve reconstruction and regeneration. It offers products for the repair of peripheral nerve injuries. AxoGen Corp was formerly known as LecTec Corporation.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 233.44+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20,50 and 100 Day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 29.53% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.92%
- Technical support level at 25.10
- Recently traded at 26.40 with a 50 day moving average of 21.52
- Market Cap $876 million
- Revenue expected to grow 44.10% this year and another 40.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.90% this year and an additional 46.90% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 4 buy recommendations on the stock