#VRS The Chart of the Day is Veros (VRS). I found the paper products stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then by using the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/28 the stock gained 103.77%.Verso Corporation is engaged in the paper industry. The Company produces coated freesheet, coated ground wood and uncoated super calendered papers and pulp. It serves to magazine and catalog publishers, commercial printers, specialty retail merchandisers and paper merchants. The company operates primarily in Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Verso Corporation is based in Memphis, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 167.07+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 51.54% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.64%
- Technical support level at 10.80
- Recently traded at 10.85 with a 5 day moving average of 6.81
- Market Cap $384 million
- Revenue expected to grow 101.00% this year
- Earnings estimated to increase 271.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock