XNET The Chart of the Day belongs to Xunlei (XNAT). I found the Chinese Internet software stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/16 the stock has gained 298.12%.Xunlei Limited operates an internet platform in China based on cloud computing. It provides users with quick and easy access to digital media content through its core products and services, Xunlei Accelerator and the cloud acceleration subscription services. The Company offers services such as cloud-based subscription services, online advertising, online games, software licensing, and content distribution. Xunlei Limited is based in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 191.34% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.35%
- Technical support level at 14.16
- Recently traded at 19.45 with a 50 day moving average of 7.21
- Market Cap $1.01 billion
- At the present time none of the major Wall Street firms are making projections on the stock
- The individual investors on Motley Fool that are following the stock vote 5 to 0 that the stock will beat the market.
- The is a very highly speculative issue. It's recent rocket ride is not based on analysts recommendations or projections. I would not be a bit surprised to find this to either be an unannounced buy out or a pump and dump. Your guess is as good as mine --- just a guess!