SYX The Chart of the Day belongs to Systemax (SYX). I found the electronics marketer by using Barchart to sort today's 52 Week High list first by Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/3 the stock gained 23.00%.Systemax Inc. is a direct marketer of brand name and private label products, including personal desktop computers, notebook computers, computer related products, and industrial products, in North America and Europe. The Company assembles its own PCs and sell them under the trademarks Systemax, Tiger and Ultra. In addition, they market and sell computers manufactured by other leading companies. The Company's multi-faceted marketing plan features Internet, relationship marketing, and inbound catalog sales.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 179.61+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 16.95% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.74%
- Technical support level at 27.80
- Recently traded at 31.37 with a 50 day moving average of 26.46
- Market Cap $1.03 billion
- P/E 39.25
- Dividend yield 1.42%
- Revenue expected to grow 7.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 472.70% this year, an additional 18.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- The single Wall Street analysts following the stock rates it a buy.