TLRA The Chart of the Day belongs to Telaria (TLRA) formerly know as Tremor Video. I found the Internet advertising company by using Barchart to sort today's 52 Week High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/10 the stock gained 111.02%Tremor Video, Inc. offers technology-driven video advertising solutions for advertisers and agencies, and publisher partners primarily in the United States and internationally. Its technology and solutions comprise VideoHub that analyzes in-stream video content, detects viewer, system attributes and leverages its repository of stored data to optimize video ad campaigns for brand-centric metrics, as well as enables advertisers and agencies to understand why, when and where viewers engage with their video ads through analytics and measurement tools. Tremor Video, Inc. is headquartered in New York.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 255.62+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 2660% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.79%
- Technical support level at 4.70
- Recently traded at 5.05 with a 50 day moving average of 3.50
- Market Cap $243 million
- Earnings estimated to increase 95.00% this year, an additional 150.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.00% for the next 5 years
- The Wall Street analyst following the stock rates it a strong buy