APPF The Chart of the Day belongs to AppFolio (APPF). I know this is a repeat but it still has one of the best chart I can find and deserves to be repeated. I found the software solutions by using Barchart to sort the list of stocks hitting new 52 week highs, first by the highest Weighted Alpha then again by using the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/12 the stock gained 55.02%.AppFolio, Inc. offers cloud-based software solutions for property management and legal industries. It offers AppFolio Property Manager, a solution for the property managers including activities of posting and tracking tenant vacancies, handling the entire leasing process electronically, administering maintenance and repairs with their vendor networks, managing accounting and reporting to property owners. MyCase solution for practitioners and small law firms, providing time tracking, billing and payments, client communication, coordination with other lawyers and support staff, legal document management and assembly and general office administration services. Value+ services include Websites and electronic payment services. AppFolio, Inc. is headquartered Goleta, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 187.56+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 15.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 81.20%
- Technical support level at 51.00
- Recently traded at 51.00 with a 50 day moving average of 42.96%
- Market Cap $1.72 billion
- P/E 1676.67
- Revenue expected to grow 32.00% this year and another 26.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 358.30% this year, an additional 38.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock