DVAX The Chart of the Day belongs to Dynavax Technologies (DVAX). I found the biomedical stock by using Barchart to sort the 52 Week High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/31 the stock gained 51.89%.Dynavax Technologies discovers, develops, and intends to commercialize innovative products to treat and prevent allergies, infectious diseases, and chronic inflammatory diseases using versatile, proprietary approaches that alter immune system responses in highly specific ways. Dynavax's clinical development programs are based on immunostimulatory sequences which are short DNA sequences that enhance the ability of the immune system to fight disease and control chronic inflammation.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 179.52+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 30.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.27%
- Technical support level at 23.58
- Recently traded at 24.07 with a 50 day moving average of 18.43
- Market Cap $1.43 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 45.80% this year and another 82.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 44.20% this year and an additional 5.50% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock