CONN The Chart of the Day belongs to Conn's (CONN). I found the electronics retailer by using Barchart to sort a list of stocks analysts predict will have double digit growth in both Revenue and Earnings first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for Technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/8 the stock gained 20.45%.Conns Inc is a specialty retailer currently operating retail locations in Texas and Louisiana. It sells major home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers and ranges, and a variety of consumer electronics, including projection, plasma and LCD televisions, camcorders, VCRs, DVD players and home theater products. They also sell home office equipment, lawn and garden products and bedding, and continue to introduce additional product categories for the home to help increase same store sales and to respond to their customers' product needs.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 137.72+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 42.67% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.67%
- Technical support level at 27.47
- Recently traded at 27.70 with a 50 day moving average of 21.58
- Market Cap $872.32 million
- P/E 156.39
- Revenue expected to grow 4.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 436.40% this year, an additional 124.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy recommendations on the stock