CORT The Chart of the Day belongs to Corcept Therapeutics (CORT). I found the pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/21 the stock gained 58.66%.Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated is a pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of severe metabolic, psychiatric and oncologic disorders. The company focuses on disorders that are associated with a steroid hormone called cortisol. It is developing its lead product, CORLUX for the treatment of the psychotic features of psychotic major depression. Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 212.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 36.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.60%
- Technical support level at 17.51
- Recently traded at 19.10 with a 50 day moving average of 15.08
- Market Cap $2.06 billion
- P/E 87.55
- Revenue expected to grow 86.30% this year and another 41.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 500.00% this year, an additional 66.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 73.20% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 sell recommendation on the stock