QNST The Chart of the Day belongs to QuinStreet (QNST). I found the online direct marketing stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stock to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more.QuinStreet Inc, is a provider of online direct marketing and media services. The Company offers online messaging, email broadcasting, search engine marketing, and brand management services. It caters to education, financial services, healthcare, advertising, and tourism sectors. QuinStreet, Inc. also operates web portal which offers comprehensive consumer information service and companion insurance brokerage service to self-directed insurance shoppers. The Company vigilantly manages brand and regulatory compliance using proprietary technologies and staff. It does not support or use spyware, spam, or promotions that cheat customers. QuinStreet Inc. is headquartered in Foster City, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 180.29+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 62.91%
- Relative Strength index 88.12%
- Technical support level at 7.17
- Recently traded at 7.38 with a 50 day moving average of 4.60
- Market Cap $326 million
- Revenue expected to grow 10.00% this year and another 5.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 90.90% this year, an additional 14.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 46.53% for the next 5 years
- Only 1 Wall Street analyst is following the stock and rates it a strong buy
- So yo have more data - The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 20 to 8 that the stock will beat the market