XENT The Chart of the Day belongs to Intersect ENT (XENT). I found the medical instrument stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time Highlist first by the highest weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/3 the stock gained 11.00%.Intersect ENT, Inc. is a commercial drug-device company. The Company's initial products, PROPEL and PROPEL mini, are drug-eluting implants for use in patients with chronic sinusitis. It offers products and therapies for ear, nose, and throat surgeons to improve treatment for their patients with chronic diseases. Intersect ENT, Inc. is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 8.06% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.65%
- Technical support level at 31.65
- Recently traded at 32.80 with a 50 day moving average of 29.50
- Market Cap $ 932.62 million
- Revenue expected to grow 18.00% this year and another 20.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 31.5 % this year, an additional 36.10% next year and compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock