SHOP The Chart of the Day belongs to Shopify (SHOP). I found the Internet services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 8/22 the stock gained 14.93%.Shopify Inc. offers cloud-based commerce platform. The Company's platform provides merchants to design, set up and manage their stores through Web, mobile, social media, brick-and-mortar locations and pop-up shops. Shopify Inc. is based in Ottawa, Canada.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 17.60% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.51%
- Technical support level at 111.22
- Recently traded at 113.58 with a 50 day moving average of 96.51
- Market Cap $9.69 billion
- Consensus estimated not given
- Wall Street analysts issued 10 strong buy, 1 buy, 11 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 666 to 14 that the stock would beat the market