OPNT The Chart of the Day belongs to Opiant Pharmaceuticals (OPNT). I found the pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipcahrt feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 7/6 the stock gained 41.88%.Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing opioid antagonist treatments for substance use, addictive and eating disorders. Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc., formerly known as Lightlake Therapeutics, Inc., is based in New York.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 157.44% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.44%
- Technical support level at 27.11
- Recently traded at 33.47 with a 50 day moving average of 14.14
- Market Cap $56.13 million
- P/E 9.24
- Revenue expected to grow 12.10% this year and another 13.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts went from 7 strong buys to 7 hold recommendations
- The individual investors on Motley Fool voted 123 to 4 for the stock to beat the market