AGFS The Chart of the Day belongs to AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS). I found the specialty chemical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/19 the stock gained 10.46%.AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. is engaged in providing data driven specialty chemical solutions. Its flagship product is the SmartFresh(TM) Quality System, a freshness protection technology proven to maintain firmness, texture and appearance of fruits during storage and transport. AgroFresh Solutions, Inc., formerly known as Boulevard Acquisition Corp., is headquartered in Collegeville, Pennsylvania.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 15.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.71
- Technical support level at 8.22
- Recently traded at 8.13 with a 50 day moving average of 5.62
- Market Cap $421 million
- Due to some recent legal activity ( which they won a few days ago) analysts stopped following the stock for awhile
- Earnings are estimated to increase 79.50% this year, an additional 75.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 45 to 2 that the stock will beat the market