YUMC The Chart of the Day belongs to Yum China (YUMC). I found the Chinese restaurant stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/3 the stock gained 49.71%.Yum China Holdings, Inc. is a licensee of Yum! Brands primarily in mainland China. The company have rights to KFC, China's quick-service restaurant concept, Pizza Hut, casual dining restaurant brand and Taco Bell. Yum China Holdings, Inc. is based in Shanghai, China.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 20.34% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.43%
- Technical support level at 39.94
- Recently traded at 40.72 with a 50 day moving average of 33.74
- Market Cap $15.35 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 2.70% this year and another 6.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.70% this year, an additional 11.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 13.07% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock