EQIX The Chart of the Day belongs to Equinix (EQIX). I found the computer building REIT by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stock to Own list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/22 the stock gained 13.71%.Equinix designs, builds and operates neutral Internet Business Exchange centers where Internet businesses place their equipment and their network facilities in order to interconnect with each other. The neutral IBX centers provide content providers, application service providers and e-commerce companies with the ability to directly interconnect with a competitive choice of bandwidth providers, Internet service providers and site and performance management companies.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 8.95% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.53%
- Technical support level at 433.73
- Recently traded at 440.50 with a 50 day moving average of 408.60
- Market Cap $33.95 billion
- P/E 26.97
- Dividend yield 1.84%
- Revenue expected to grow 18.50% this year and another 14.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 158.10% his year, an additional 60.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 7 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock