ATR The Chart of the Day belongs to AptarGroup (ATR). I found the plastics products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, ten again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/18 the stock gained 5.59%.Aptargroup Inc. is a leader in the design, manufacture and sale of three categories of consumer product dispensing systems: pumps, closures and aerosol valves. The company focuses on providing value-added dispensing systems to global consumer product marketers in the personal care, fragrance/cosmetics, pharmaceutical, household/industrial products and food industries. Value-added packaging allows consumers to conveniently dispense a product, in an aesthetically attractive package, which consistently meets required usage or dosage characteristics.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 7.66% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.05%
- Technical support level at 80.69
- Recently traded at 81.92 with a 50 day moving average of 77.21
- Market Cap $5.08 billion
- P/E 25.22
- Dividend yield 1.59%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.20% this year and another 3.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.30% this year, an additional 9.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 8.94% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 5 holds and 1 sell recommendation on the stock