RH The Chart of the Day belongs to Restoration Hardware (RH). I found the home furnishings stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/27 the stock gained 40.13%Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc. is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace, offering product assortments across a number of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, d'cor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. The Company's business is integrated across its multiple channels of distribution, consists of its stores, catalogs and Websites. Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc. is based in Corte Madera, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 46.73%
- Relative Strength Index 75.65%
- Technical support level at 45.82
- Recently traded at 45.78 with a 50 day moving average of 32.25
- Market Cap $1.96 billion
- P/E 38.22
- Revenue expected to grow 11.20% this year and another 6.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 64.60% this year, an additional 21.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 14.65% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy, 10 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock