CORT Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated is a pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of severe metabolic, psychiatric and oncologic disorders. The company focuses on disorders that are associated with a steroid hormone called cortisol. It is developing its lead product, CORLUX for the treatment of the psychotic features of psychotic major depression. Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 27.78% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.42%
- Technical support level at 10.2
- Recently traded at 11.00 with a 50 day moving average of 8.27
- Market Cap $1.23 billion
- P/E 110.56
- Revenue expected to grow 51.90% this year and another 38.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 271.40% this year and an additional 53.80% next year
- Wall Street analysts are split with 2 buy and 2 sell recommendations on the stock