SBGI Sinclair Broadcast Group is a diversified broadcasting company that owns or provides programming services pursuant to local marketing agreements to more television stations than any other commercial broadcasting group in the United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 25.15% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.59%
- Technical support level at 41.43
- Recently traded at 42.30 with a 50 day moving average of 35.16
- Market Cap $3.87 billion
- P/E 14.80
- Dividend yield 1.74%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.90% this year and another 9.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 56.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 2.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock