FNGN The Chart of the Day is Financial Engines (FNGN).. Today I used a little different method to find my stock to chart. I used Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list (Ranks stocks by the highest current Signals Rating, which is a combination of signal strength and signal direction) then sorted for the most frequent highs in the last month then again for technical trading signals of 80% or better. Next I use the Flipchart feature to find the stock chart I liked. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/24 the stock gained 18.16%.Financial Engines, Inc. is an independent investment advisor that provides personalized retirement plans for saving, investing, and retirement income. Financial Engines offers both online advice and professional management to meet the needs of different investors. Its services include Professional Management, a discretionary managed account service designed for plan participants who want personalized and professional portfolio management services, investment advice, and retirement help from an independent investment advisor; Online Advice, a nondiscretionary Internet-based service that offers personalized advice to plan participants who wish to take an active role in personally managing their retirement portfolios; and Retirement Evaluation, a retirement readiness assessment provided to plan participants upon plan rollout. Financial Engines, Inc. is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 17.25% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 84.56%
- Technical support level at 44.92
- Recently traded at 45.65 with a 50 day moving average of 38.96
- Market Cap $2.89 billion
- P/E 59.54
- Dividend yield .62%
- Revenue expected to grow 14.40% this year and another 12.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 18.60% this year, an additional 17.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock