HON The Chart of the Day belongs to Honeywell International (HON). I found the technology and manufacturing stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/11 the stock gained 10.12%.Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing company, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services, control technologies for buildings, homes and industry, automotive products, power generation systems, specialty chemicals, fibers, plastics and electronic and advanced materials. Its operations are conducted by strategic business units, which have been aggregated under four reportable segments: Aerospace Solutions, Automation & Asset Management, Performance Materials and Power & Transportation Products.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 6.23% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.80%
- Technical support level at 124.02
- Recently traded at 124.69 with a 50 day moving average of 118.64
- Market Cap $95.2 billion
- P/E 18.90
- Dividend yield 2.13%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.70% this year, an another 8.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 6.94% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 14 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock