DPZ The Chart of the Day belongs to Domino's Pizza (DPZ). I found the retail pizza stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/11 the stock gained 12.04%.Dominos Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Through its primarily franchised system, Domino's operates franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and in more than 50 countries.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 12.80% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.0%
- Technical support level at 185.80
- Recently traded at 188.93 with a 50 day moving average of 169.80
- Market Cap $9.06 billion
- P/E 46.76
- Dividend yield .82%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.90% this year and another 10.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 23.20% this year, an additional 20.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 17.75% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy and 11 hold recommendations on the stock