TPL The Chart of the Day belongs to Texas Pacific Land Trusts (TPL). I found the oil royalty trader by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/15 the stock gained 14.39%.Texas Pacific Land Trust conducts business through the sale and lease of lands owned by the company, retaining oil and gas royalties, temporary cash investments and the overall management of the land owned by Texas Pacific.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 10.02% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.23%
- Technical support level at 301.61
- Recently traded at 326.40 with a 50 day moving average of 288.93
- Market Cap $2.4 billion
- P/E 68.40
- Dividend yield .10%
- At the present time no Wall Street analysts is making projections on the stock
- The individual investors on Motley Fool that follow the stock voted 97 to 7 for the stock to beat the market