SPR The Chart of the Day belongs to Spirit AeroSystems (SPR). I found the aircraft parts stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/5 the stock gained 25.19%.Spirit Aerosystems is the world's largest independent supplier of commercial airplane assemblies and components. In addition to its Kansas facility, Spirit has operations in Tulsa and McAlester, Okla., Prestwick, Scotland, and Samlesbury, England. In the U.S., Spirit's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, Spirit provides aftermarket customer support services, including spare parts, maintenance/repair/overhaul, and fleet support services in North America and Europe. Spirit Europe produces wing components for a host of customers, including Airbus.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 1774% in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 84.46%
- Technical support level at 58.21
- Recently traded at 59.12 with a 50 day moving average of 49.82
- Market Cap $7.07 billion
- P/E 12.61
- Revenue expected to grow 2.70% this year and another 1.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.10% this year, an additional 5.00% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 14.48% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 buy and 6 hold recommendations on the stock