BAH The Chart of the Day belongs to Stock Yards Bancorp (SYBT). I found the commercial bank stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time Highlist first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 9/15 the stock gained 31.95%.Stock Yards Bancorp Inc. is a bank holding company. Its main subsidiary is Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company. The company provides banking, trust, investment management, private banking, and brokerage services. It operates in and around Louisville, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. Stock Yards Bancorp Inc. is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 27.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 88.54%
- Technical support level at 40.50
- Recently traded at 41.95 with a 50 day moving average of 34.17
- Market Cap $915 million
- P/E 22.91
- Dividend yield 1.78%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.70% this year and another 4.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.50% this year, an additional 2.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts s=issued 3 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock