BAH The Chart of the Day belongs to Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH). I found the management consulting stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month. then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the rend spotter signaled a buy on 11/2 the stock gained 12.39%Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. is engaged in providing management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in the defense, intelligence and civil markets. Technological services offered by the Company include Cyber technologies, SE&I, Systems development and Strategic technology and innovation. Its major clients include the Department of Defense, all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Intelligence Community, and civil agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Energy, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of the Treasury and the Environmental Protection Agency. Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the United States of America.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 17.88% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.87%
- Technical support level at 35.04
- Recently traded at 35.05 with a 50 day moving average of 31.22
- Market Cap $5.23 billion
- P/E 20.16
- Dividend yield 1.71%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.50% this year and another 4.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.10% this year, an additional 7.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate f 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock