OSHC The Chart of the Day belongs to Ocean Shore (OSHC). I found the S&L by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/27 the stock gained 11.30%Ocean Shore Holding Co. is the holding company for Ocean City Home Bank, a federal savings bank headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey. The Bank operates a total of six full-service banking offices in southern New Jersey.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 15.52% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.86%
- Technical support level at 25.68
- Recently traded at 26.15 with a 50 day moving average of 23.17
- Market Cap $165 million
- P/E 22.84
- Dividend yield .95%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.40% this year and another .60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase .90% this year and an additional .90% next year
- The Wall Street analysts following the stock rates it a buy