ERII The Chart of the Day belongs to Energy Recovery Inc (ERII). I found the energy recovery device stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by the highest technical buy signals. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/15 the stock gained 50.93%.Based in San Leandro, California, Energy Recovery Inc (ERII) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of highly efficient energy recovery devices utilized in the water desalination industry. Energy Recovery, Inc. operates primarily in the sea water reverse osmosis segment of the desalination industry.ERI manufactures ultra-high efficiency recovery products and technology, specifically the ERI PX Pressure Exchanger, that are among the enabling technologies driving the rapid growth in seawater reverse osmosis desalination, and are helping to make desalination affordable worldwide.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 21.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.50%
- Technical support level at 1436
- Recently traded at 15.56 with 50 day moving average of 12.10
- Market Cap $814.25 million
- P/E 293.20
- Revenue expected to grow 124.70% this year but decline by 7.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 404.50% this year, shrink by 46.30% next year but continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock