ZAYO The Chart of the Day belongs to Zayo Group (ZAYO). I found the bandwidth provider stock by using Barchart to sort today's New High List by technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/1 the stock gained 1.96%.Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. is a provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, wavelengths, SONET, Ethernet, IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Its customers include wireline and wireless carriers, and high-bandwidth enterprises from disaster recovery, media content, educational, financial, government, healthcare, and other industries. Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 5.22% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.65%
- Technical support level at 29.13
- Recently traded at 29.81 with a 50 day moving average of 28.58
- Market Cap $7.22 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 21.70% this year and another 7.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 180.60% this year, 68.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 13.00% for the next 6 years
- Wall Street analysts have 8 strong buy, 1 buy, 2 hold and a sell recommendation in place