IDCC The Chart of the Day belongs to InterDigital (IDCC) I found the wireless equipment stock by using Barchart to sort the New High list first for the most frequent number of new high in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/25 the stock gained 23.23%.InterDigital Communications develops and markets advanced digital wireless telecommunications systems using proprietary technologies for voice and data communications and has developed an extensive patent portfolio related to those technologies.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 20 new highs and up 21.02% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.79%
- Technical support level at 69.68
- Recently traded at 71.38 with a 50 day moving average of 61.44
- Market Cap $2.47 billion
- P/E 24.43
- Dividend yield 1.14%
- Revenue expected to grow 13.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.30% next year and compound annually at a rate of 27.10% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock