ATEN The Chart of the Day belongs to A10 Networks (ATEN). I found the software stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/7 the stock gained 40.36%.A10 Networks, Inc. provides software based application networking solutions. Its solutions enable enterprises, service providers, Web giants, and government organizations to enhance, secure, and optimize the performance of their data center applications and networks. The company delivers its solutions on optimized hardware appliances and as virtual appliances across its Thunder Series and AX Series product families. A10 Networks, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 38.35% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 85.18%
- Technical support level at 8.86
- Recently traded at 9.50 with a 50 day moving average of 7.24
- Market Cap $612.47 million
- Revenue expected to grow 17.00% this year and another 12.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 75.00% this year, an additional 200.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 21.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock