HL The Chart of the Day belongs to Helca Mining (HL). I found the precious metal mining stock n=by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock gained 60.14%.Hecla Mining Company is a leading low-cost U.S. silver producer with operating mines in Alaska and Idaho, and is a growing gold producer with an operating mine in Quebec, Canada. The Company also has exploration and pre-development properties in five world-class silver and gold mining districts in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, and an exploration office and investments in early-stage silver exploration projects in Canada.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 18.02% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.60%
- Technical support level at 6.77
- Recently traded at 7.12 with a 50 day moving average of 5.47
- Market Cap $2.73 billion
- P/E 113.00
- Dividend yield .15%
- Revenue expected to grow 44.80% this year and another 8.70% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 311.10% this year and another 47.40% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock