CDE The Chart of the Day belongs to Coeur Mining (CDE). I found the precious metal mining stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/3 the stock gained 86.37%.Coeur Mining, Inc. operates as a primary silver and gold producer with precious metals mines in the Americas. The company's principal properties include the Palmarejo silver-gold mine in Mexico, the San Bartolome silver mine in Bolivia, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada and the Kensington gold mine in Alaska. It also conducts ongoing exploration activities in Alaska, Argentina, Bolivia, Mexico, and Nevada. Coeur Mining, Inc., formerly known as Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation, is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 38.90% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.28%
- Technical support level at 14.46
- Recently traded at 15.64 with a 50 day moving average of 10.63
- Market Cap $2.39 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 11.90% this year and another 17.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 121.30% this year and an additional 337.50% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 3 buy, 3 hold and 1 strong sell recommendation on the stock