SYK The Chart of the Day belongs to Stryker (SYK). I found the medical products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency.Stryker Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty surgical and medical products, including orthopaedic implants, bone cement, trauma systems used in bone repair, powered surgical instruments, endoscopic systems, craniomaxillofacial fixation devices, specialty surgical equipment used in neurosurgery and patient care and handling equipment for the global market and provide outpatient physical and occupational rehabilitation services.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 72% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20,50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 6.77% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.99%
- Technical support level at 120.05
- Recently traded at 122.08 with a 50 day moving average of 115.05
- Market Cap $45.66 billion
- P/E 23.30
- Dividend yield 1.24%
- Revenue expected to grow 12.90% this year and another 8.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.50% this year, an additional 10.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.39% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 14 strong buy, 2 buy, 6 hold and 2 string sell recommendations on the stock