WM The Chart of the Day belongs to Waste Management (WM). I found the waste removal stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time Highlist first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, Then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts.Waste Management Inc. provides integrated waste management services in North America and internationally. In North America, the company provides solid waste management services including collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery services, and disposal services. Included in its international operations is the collection and transportation of solid, hazardous and medical wastes and recyclable materials and the treatment and disposal of recyclable materials.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 5.65% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 77.47%
- Technical support level at 63.05
- Recently traded at 64.74 with a 50 day moving average of 61.04
- Market Cap $28.77 billion
- P/E 23.57
- Dividend yield 2.58%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.40% this year and another 3.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 770% this year, An additional 8.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.9% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong by, 3 buy and 8 hold reports on the stock