DOC The Chart of the Day belongs to Physicians Realty Trust (DOC). I found the medical facilities REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the mist frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 8% or more. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency.Physicians Realty Trust is a REIT. It is a self-managed healthcare real estate company engaged in acquiring, developing, owning and managing healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The Company's principal investments will include medical office buildings, outpatient treatment facilities, acute and post-acute care hospitals, as well as other real estate integral to healthcare providers. Physicians Realty Trust is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 11.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.13%
- Technical support level at 19.97%
- Recently traded at 21.25 with a 50 day moving average of 19.26
- Market Cap $2.86 billion
- P/E 21.63
- Dividend yield 4.68%
- Revenue expected to grow 71.70% this year and another 34.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.60% this year, an additional 19.20% next year and compound at an annual rate of 14.60% for the next 5 tears
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 7 buy, 1 hold and 1 under perform rating on the stock