TRNO The Chart of the Day belongs to Terreno Realty (TRNO). I found the REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highgs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more.Terreno Realty Corporation is an internally managed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on acquiring industrial real estate located in major coastal U.S. markets. The Company's main focus is on markets in Los Angeles Area; Northern New Jersey/New York City; San Francisco Bay Area; Seattle Area; Miami Area; and Washington, D.C./Baltimore. Terreno Realty Corporation focuses on investing in several types of industrial real estate, including warehouse/distribution, flex (including light manufacturing, and research and development) and trans-shipment. The Company will target functional buildings in infill locations that may be shared by multiple tenants and that cater to customer demand within the various submarkets, in which it operates. The Company will utilize local third-party property managers for day-to-day property management. Terreno Realty Corporationy will make all operating and leasing decisions on its properties.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 9.48% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.41%
- Technical support level at 24.66
- Recently traded at 25.17 with a 50 day moving average of 23.51
- Market Cap $1.09 billion
- P/E 27.55
- Dividend yield 2.84%
- Revenue expected to be down 4.70% this year but up again by 16.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.2% this year, an additional 13.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 5 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock