RYI The Chart of the Day belongs to Ryerson Holdings (RYI). I found the metals stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals over 80%. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/4 the stock gained 296.37%.Ryerson Holding Corporation is a services company that processes and distributes metals. The Company, through its subsidiaries, purchases, processes, and distributes various forms of stainless steel, aluminum, carbon, alloy steel, nickel, and red metals. Ryerson serves several industries including oil and gas, industrial equipment, transportation equipment, heavy equipment and electrical machinery. It has operations primarily in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China and Brazil. Ryerson Holding Corporation is headquartered in Chicago.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 73.16% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.98%
- Technical support level at 12.99
- Recently traded at 13.87 with a 50 day moving average of 8.08
- Market Cap $445.23 million
- P/E 24.33
- Revenue expected to be down 7.10% this year but up again by 5.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 212.80% this year an additional 4.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 49.28% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 6 hold recommendations on the stock