HEI Heico Corp (HEI) is the Barchart Chart of the Day. The aircraft engine company has a Trend Spotter buy signal, a Weighted Alpha of 22.00+ and gained 26.67% in the last 6 months.The Chart of the Day belongs to Heico Corp (HEI). I found the aircraft engine stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more, Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/2 the stock gained 4.88%.Heico Corporation is engaged primarily in certain niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries through its Hollywood, FL-based HEICO Aerospace Holdings Corp. subsidiary and its Miami, FL-based HEICO Electronic Technologies Corp. subsidiary. HEICO's customers include a majority of the world's airlines and airmotives as well as numerous defense and space contractors and military agencies worldwide in addition to telecommunications, electronics and medical equipment manufacturers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 9.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.69%
- Technical support level at 63.77
- Recently traded at 64.91 with a 50 day moving average of 61.09
- Market Cap $ 4.34 billion
- P/E 31.46
- Dividend yield .25%
- No revenue and earnings projection were given
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 4 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock