CABO The Chart of the Day belongs to Cable ONE (CABO). I found the cable TV and Internet stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time Highlist first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% of more. Then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/3 the stock gained 8.64%.Cable One, Inc. is a cable company. The Company provides Internet, cable television and telephone service primarily in the United States. Cable One, Inc. is based in Phoenix, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 10.80% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.76%
- Technical support level at 471.21
- Recently traded at 488.67 with a 50 day moving average of 446.75
- Market Cap $2.86 billion
- P/E 29.81
- Dividend yield 1.25%
- Revenue expected to shrink .60% this year and another .80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.80% this year, an additional 4.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 6.55% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 hold recommendations on the stock