TSE The Chart of the Day belongs to Trinseo (TSE). I found the plastics stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/17 the stock gained 69.03%rinseo S.A. is a global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex and rubber. The Company's technology is used by customers in industries such as home appliances, automotive, building & construction, carpet, consumer electronics, consumer goods, electrical & lighting, medical, packaging, paper & paperboard, rubber goods and tires. Its major products include styrene-butadiene latex, styrene-acrylate latex, solution styrene-butadiene rubber, lithium polybutadiene rubber, emulsion styrene-butadiene rubber, nickel polybutadiene rubber, polystyrene, expandable polystyrene, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene, styrene-acrylonitrile, ignition resistant polystyrene, polycarbonate resins, compounds and blends, and polypropylene compounds. Trinseo S.A. is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 22.81% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 84.21%
- Technical support level at 41.63
- Recently traded at 43.42 with a 50 day moving average of 34.07
- Market Cap $2.12 billion
- P/E 9.22
- Revenue expected to be down .40% this year but up again by 4.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.90% this year , an additional 3.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.08% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock